* Play All Day * Rest All Night * Go Home Happy *
Ohana Pet Resort has spacious suites, each of our guests is assured a comfortable, personal stay in our Boarding facility located on Merritt Island. Easy access to the NASA Space Center, Orlando, Airports, cruise ships at Cape Canaveral Port, Melbourne, Rockledge, Cocoa, Beach, Theme Parks and more.
Most dogs spend their days bored and lonely waiting for their family to arrive home. Our Doggy Daycare Program includes, Doggy Wading Pools, Toys, Play Equipment, 4-10 hours of supervised play time on our hypo allergenic grass. Your family pet will go home tired, satisfied and ready for dinner and sleep.
- 1/2 Day: $10 - 4 hrs between 8am-5pm
- Full Day: $14 - Mon - Fri 7am - 6pm or Sat 8am - 5pm
- Call or come by to ask about our special pricing for daycare packages.
- Board for single nights or for extended periods.
- Cage-free environment.
- Pets return to their suites at night tired, satisfied, and ready to rest well.
- Drop-off and pick-up 6 days a week, Sunday available for an additional $10 - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
- Each pet receives hands-on attention and affection
- Exercise, socialization, and interaction throughout the day.
- Suites are LARGE enough for families of 2, 3, or more pets to share and stay together.
- We do not charge to administer medications per your instructions.
When it comes to our family pets, Ohana Pet Resort is the most exclusive, personal, and caring boarding facility on Merritt Island.
- Guests under 21 lbs
- $25 Night
- Second or more guests $20 per night
- Guests 21 lbs - 45 lbs
- $30 Night
- Second or more guests $25 per night
- Guests 46 lbs and up
- $35 Night
- Second or more guests $30 per night
- These rates include Day Daycare
- Feline guest
- $15 Night
- Second or more guests $10 Per Night
All pets must have current shots, including rabies, DHLP, and bordatella (kennel cough).
New pets will be individually evaluated and introduced slowly into the community. Please fill out our new customer form.
What To Bring
Food – Be sure to pack enough individual servings for your entire visit – plus a little extra.
Medication – If your pet needs medication, bring that along as well.
Toys – Please be aware that toys can get lost; make sure items are clearly marked.
Treats – You may bring treats from home, be sure the container is clearly marked with your name and feeding instructions.
What Not To Bring
Bedding – We provide bedding for every suite; please do not bring beds or blankets.